Last modified on April 4, 2019.
1. Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information".
We collect Device Information using the following technologies (such as cookies, clear GIFs, and/or pixel tags):
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags", and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. Pixel tags generate a generic notice of a visit to the Site. Pixel tags are used in conjunction with cookies to anonymously track the activity on the Site by a particular browser on a particular site.
Third-parties may also automatically collect data about you.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number). We refer to this information as "Order Information".
2. Storing of collected data
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify's data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
When you use a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, an external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions. Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify's Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
3. Our "Do Not Track" (DNT) Policy
Some websites have "do not track" features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. We do not currently respond to those signals or similar mechanism transmitted by web browsers. To learn more about browser tracking signals and DNT, please visit allaboutdnt.org.
4. Use of Collected Data
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Additionally, we may use the data for marketing purposes to:
- Provide you with additional information regarding products and services from Stickerhauz, that may be of interest to you via email, text message, or through advertising on various social media platforms or websites (both desktop and mobile) that you may visit;
- Develop, improve, and target our promotional messaging to you and others via retargeting online behavioral advertising, and use of social media platform tools for advertising (such as the creation of Facebook Lookalike Audiences).
5. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data - Your Consent
To the extent you provide us with personal data, we are processing your personal data under the following lawful basis:
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
6. Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Embedded Content
7. Personal Data Retention
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
8. Your Rights under the GDPR
If you are accessing the Site from the European Economic Area, which includes the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data;
- Right to access your personal data;
- Right to have any inaccurate personal data corrected;
- Right to have your personal data erased;
- Right to restrict the use of your personal data;
- Right to personal data portability;
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data
If you wish to exercise any of these rights under the GDPR, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at the address below with such request. We will respond to any requests without undue delay and no later than one month after receipt of your request.
Registered and logged users may proceed to the following LINK (alternatively it may be accessed at the footer of this Site, by clicking menu item "My Personal Data") to edit, download or delete your personal data.
If you are not logged in to this Site, you may request to delete your personal data proceeding to the following LINK (alternatively it may be accessed at the footer of this Site, by clicking menu item "My Personal Data")
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
9. How We Share Data
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store (you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information HERE). We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site (more about how Google uses your Personal Information HERE). You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
10. Opting-Out of Data Use or Withdrawing Consent
As described above, we collect personal data about you when you voluntarily provide it to us and collect other data about you and your use of the Site automatically when you interact with us. If you do not want us to use your collected data as described above, or if you wish to withdraw your consent to permit us to process your personal data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at the address below with such request.
If you no longer wish to receive communications from Stickerhauz, you can opt-out from receiving such messages in the future by following the instructions in the message or contacting us at email@example.com.
You may remove certain tracking technologies and opt-out of online behavioral advertising messaging by using the opt-out tools available from the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA Opt-Out Tool) and the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI Opt-Out Tools). Please note that these opt-out tools are device and browser specific, so you must repeat the opt-out from each of your browsers and devices.
You may also adjust your advertising preferences on various social media websites by adjusting your settings on the platform (for example, you may adjust the types of Facebook ads you receive HERE).
11. Children and Parents
We respect children's privacy. We do not target or knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. By using the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Site. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, California law permits you to request certain information regarding the disclosure of your personal data by Stickerhauz, or Ars Movens UAB to a third-party for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at the address below.
13. Data Controller
The data controller for the personal data that you provide or that is collected by Stickerhauz is Ars Movens UAB, PO Box 826, 10013 Vilnius, Lithuania.
15. Contact Us
Ars Movens UAB
PO Box 826